Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012

I usually hate monday mornings..



...But this morning was quite different.


Keine Ahnung woher ich die Energie nehme, um 5 Uhr morgens aufzustehen, wo ich doch heute morgen erst um 3 eingeschlafen bin..
Wie auch immer.
Gleich ist Schule, d.h alle wiedersehen, einsehen dass ich Mathe total verkacken werde, und dann wieder nachhause, auf den wundervollen Besuch warten.


Don't ask me where I got those energy to stand up at
5 am, because I actually went to bed at
3 am. Whatev, in 1 hour I'll be at school, that means
I will see everybody again, I will
realize that I totally fail in Maths and will go back home to
wait vor that wonderful visitor...

(I will try my best in future, writing in English for you.)



2 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for sharing the 8 rules. I usually hate monday morning too XDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cute, glad u like them :D
    yah, I want WEEKEEEEND: :)

    AntwortenLöschen